Forms and Pamphlets
The following forms can be printed off, completed and then forwarded by post or emailed as an attachment to the Shire of Gingin
PHONE NUMBER COLLECTION
In the case of an emergency, whether it be fire or hazard material spill or the like, it is vital that the Shire is able to communicate with you to alert you to the possible need to evacuate. By providing your telephone number to us, we will be able to let you know of any impending or potential danger. Phone numbers will not be provided to the general public.
2011/12 BUDGET - GRANT FUNDING APPLICATION FORMS
Gingin Shire forms
The following Department of Health Pamphlets are available upon request to the Department of Health:
- The Environment - Understanding Septic Tank Systems
- The Environment - Aerobic Treatment Units
- Safe Food Handling - Food Safety for Consumers
- Safe Food Handling - Cleansing and Sanitising
- Food Labelling - Guidelines on food labelling requirements
- New Food Safety Standards for Food Businesses in Australia
- Water Safety - Nitrate in Drinking Water
- Water Safety - Is the Water in your Rainwater Tank Safe to Drink?