Trading in Public Places

Should you wish to provide any goods and services for sale or hire, approvals must be obtained from the Shire. We operate a strict policing process to ensure that all goods and services remain safe and conditions of approval are adhered to.

Please see link below to the Department of Health's website for comprehensive information on operating a temporary or mobile food business:

Management of Temporary and Mobile Food Businesses - Department of Health

For more information or if you would like to apply for a stallholder permit please contact Regulatory Services on (08) 9575 2211.

Shire of Gingin Offices


7 Brockman Street
Gingin WA 6503

T: (08) 9575 2211

F: (08) 9575 2121



255 Vins Way
Lancelin WA 6044

T: (08) 9575 5155

F: (08) 9575 2121


Yued Country