Responsible Cat & Dog Ownership

As a pet owner within the Shire of Gingin, there are a number responsibilities of which you must be aware. These include microchipping and registering your dog or cat, ensuring that your dog or cat does not threaten or harm another person or animal, and does not cause a nuisance.

For full details pertaining to owning a dog or cat in the Shire, and/or to register your pet with us, please see links below:

Shire of Gingin Offices


7 Brockman Street
Gingin WA 6503

T: (08) 9575 2211

F: (08) 9575 2121



255 Vins Way
Lancelin WA 6044

T: (08) 9575 5155

F: (08) 9575 2121


Yued Country Moore River Region