Overdue Rates

Owner and Tenant Responsibilities

If you are the owner of a rental property or a tenant currently renting property, it is important you are aware of the action the Shire of Gingin is empowered to take in the event rates for that property are not paid.

Please see link to the brochure below for full details:

Overdue Rates - Owner & Tenant Responsibilities Explained

Shire of Gingin Offices


7 Brockman Street
Gingin WA 6503

T: (08) 9575 5100

F: (08) 9575 2121

E: mail@gingin.wa.gov.au


255 Vins Way
Lancelin WA 6044

T: (08) 9575 5155

F: (08) 9575 2121

E: mail@gingin.wa.gov.au

Yued Country Moore River Region