Building Application Forms and Guides

Are you preparing to submit a building application to the Shire of Gingin? Before you start the process please take a moment to view the forms and guides for information on what you will be required to submit with your application. Please note - if your project requires development approval, you must obtain this prior to lodging an application for a building permit.

Lodging Your Application

You can lodge your building application:

  • In person at the Shire of Gingin Administration Centre, 7 Brockman Street, Gingin
  • By mail to Shire of Gingin, PO Box 510, Gingin  WA  6503

For information on the building approvals process in WA please see link below:

Application Forms

For more information regarding the construction of buildings within the Shire of Gingin, please contact Building Services on (08) 9575 2211.

Shire of Gingin Offices


7 Brockman Street
Gingin WA 6503

T: (08) 9575 2211

F: (08) 9575 2121



255 Vins Way
Lancelin WA 6044

T: (08) 9575 5155

F: (08) 9575 2121


Yued Country Moore River Region