Online Form - Report a Problem

The following form is to report an issue to the Shire online. This could relate to pot holes, broken signs, fallen trees, etc. 

Please note the following issues should be reported to the relevant authorities as the Shire does not manage the infrastructure for these issues. 

Relevant Authority
  • Faulty street lights
  • Loss of electricity
  • Down power poles
Western Power 13 13 51
  • Damage to Indian Ocean Drive*
  • Damage to Brand Hwy*
Main Roads WA 138 138
  • Discoloured tap water 
  • Loss of water supply
Water Corporation 13 13 75

*All other roads report to the Shire of Gingin below.

Feedback & Complaints/Compliments

Note that the below form is for reporting issues only. Please click here to provide general feedback or to make a complaint or provide a compliment. 

Max File Size: 10.00 MB
Allowed File Types: .avi, .doc, .docx, .gif, .jpeg, .jpg, .mov, .mp3, .mp4, .mpeg, .mpg, .pdf, .png, .ppt, .pptx, .xls, .xlsx

Get Audio Code