Are You Enrolled to Vote?

Published on Wednesday, 23 August 2023 at 10:16:38 AM

If you live in or own rateable property in the Shire of Gingin and meet the relevant eligibility criteria, then you are entitled to vote at Council elections. You must be enrolled on either the Residents Roll or the Non-Resident Owners and Occupiers Roll in order to do so. You can check your enrolment details by visiting the Commission’s website.

If you have previously been enrolled to vote and have changed your name or address recently, you will need to update your enrolment.

The enrolment form can be accessed here.

Back to All News