Planning on off-roading in the Shire of Gingin?

Published on Friday, 7 June 2024 at 8:33:28 AM

Have a read of our “Use of Trail Bikes and Other Off-Road Vehicles in the Shire of Gingin” brochure, which contains essential information about off-roading laws and responsibilities in our Shire. To view the brochure, see here.

Our Shire has two designated ORV areas: Lancelin Off-Road Vehicle Area and Ledge Point Off-Road Vehicle Area (motorbikes only), to ride in either of the designated areas your vehicle needs to have an ORV registration (if not road registered) and the rider must be a minimum of 8 years old.

Details on how to register your ORV can be found within the brochure, or see here.

Back to All News